black-to-blank.blogspot.com

Our Hands Holds Our Future

I ever wonder what we would have become if we were together...

I ever dreamed that I would give you a good and warm life...

I ever even think that we can last forever...

But why my ever wonder, ever dream, and ever even wasn't close at all...

It was with another mans heart...?

Or you are just lying to me...?

Or its just you...?

I've always think I was doing the right thing...

I never expected that I gave so much and I could not gain ur love...

Ridiculous Im telling you...

Dissapointed...

I feel ashame to myself...

I feel sad...

I feel loneliness...

I feel lost...

I feel stress...

And worst of all...

I still feel for you~...

~DiXz signs OFF~

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Im A HappY GuY WitH A HappY FacE AnD A HappY AttitudE

!~Korean Pop~!


Wish List

1. LCD TV 32"
2. PS3
3 LV Bag
4. Unlimited Variety of Shoes
5. I want a Girlfriend XD