black-to-blank.blogspot.com

Our Hands Holds Our Future

I jumped down the clift... thought that someone was down there waiting for me...

I left behind my cowardness and my uncertain feeling not knowing what I will get into...

I jumped...

I reached the ground, searching for that someone...

But all i found was just... Her trace...

I trailed... and followed not knowing when it will end...

Chasing after the ghost of her...

Finally I reached...

But there was no her... just an exit...

She had already left...

All i have with me now is just her trails...

Never regreted jumping of...

Because...

She...

Gave...

Me...

A...

Great...

Time...

And...

Memory...

We were just a dream...

Hope we will meet someday and become real friends...

Or we would not make the same mistake again...

And become someone special to each other...

Until I dream again...

Now I'm awake...

In reality...

~Nothing comes your way no matter how u wanted it... Its up to GOD to decide... You cant fight faith nor I can...
~We will be together again if we are fated to each other...
~Hope You can Find me sooner... And I can treasure you More...
~I shall dream again... when the time comes... and hope I'll never be awaken

~Dream High & Live On Higher~

~Love Dixon~

~DiXz signs OFF~

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Im A HappY GuY WitH A HappY FacE AnD A HappY AttitudE

!~Korean Pop~!


Wish List

1. LCD TV 32"
2. PS3
3 LV Bag
4. Unlimited Variety of Shoes
5. I want a Girlfriend XD