black-to-blank.blogspot.com

Our Hands Holds Our Future

I wonder why Im still having this strong feelings... I always tell myself to let go~ yet I could not... Cause i gave in almost 100% of me... I bet you never gave a single inch... THats why you could choose again...

Everytime I wonder, why why why... am I in this shit... Am i being used or just that im not good enought... Either way no one will care or ask about me~... Especially you~ If you read this...

I always tried to get close and I fell hard... All these are the past... yet its a painful memory... Not happy with it at all~... I thought we were for life... But i guess you would choose me the last if you had choices...

Im nothing special... just an ordinary guy... just younger... thats maybe the issue y you choose me last... Im just there for show as a pillow~....

I need to express all my feelings... I cant hold it too long~ I'll suffercate with bitter heart...

This dream is bitter sweet~
Why cant we~
Its Over~

~DiXz signs OFF~

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Im A HappY GuY WitH A HappY FacE AnD A HappY AttitudE

!~Korean Pop~!


Wish List

1. LCD TV 32"
2. PS3
3 LV Bag
4. Unlimited Variety of Shoes
5. I want a Girlfriend XD