black-to-blank.blogspot.com

Our Hands Holds Our Future

Im feeling weird...

I dont seem to get it...

But it just linger inside my heart...

I want to say so many words to you...

But I wonder those words will be eccepted...

i want to be there...

But I wonder am I needed there...

I always take risks chasing something I treasure...

But I always fail in treasuring it...

Its because Im always one step behind...

I've made my first move...

And Im waiting for your loving hands to guide me the second step...

I dont know if you felt it...

But Im True Here...

If you ever read this...

I now by heart tell you...

I wanna be with you...

~DiXz signs Off~

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Im A HappY GuY WitH A HappY FacE AnD A HappY AttitudE

!~Korean Pop~!


Wish List

1. LCD TV 32"
2. PS3
3 LV Bag
4. Unlimited Variety of Shoes
5. I want a Girlfriend XD