Today is such a stressed out day...
Woke up in the morning Looking at my clock...
Told myself... Wow WTF am I doing man... Wake up at 5am every morning its ridiculous...
But still i draged my ass and took a shower...
Reach and started work at 6.30am...
Was baking alone for awhile then my fellow kitchen members came in...
Along with my pastry chef...
Fuck man his face today is so black... worst than charcoal which I dont know what it will be...
His mood was extreamly bad... (maybe wife dont give last night) Hohohoho
Anyways... later on when I was free while wainting for my breads in the oven, i offered him help...
AND HIS REPLY WAS... YOU THINK I CANNOT HANDLE MYSELF?
I was like (saying in my heart - FUCK YOU MAN!) I just walked off and nua near the oven...
haiz... people with bad mood tends to have bad attitude... WHATEVER LA!!!
After work went to change, chased a bus and catch a train home...
NOW IM BLOGGIN AND I HAVEN SHOWER!!
WOO...
SUCKS TO BE IN SUCH A NO LIFE SITUATION~



0 comments:
Post a Comment