black-to-blank.blogspot.com

Our Hands Holds Our Future



Time has passed. All I wanted was to pass time faster. Yet, now its so close to an end. For some reason I felt that I'm not satisfied with what I've done during times of freedom.

These freedom I had all this time had no meaning nor purpose in my life. I truly regretted the time I've wasted. Precious moments I could have spend doing something responsible and meaningful.

Either way, time has passed and the future is yet to be seen. Those were the past. Now a new path has been shown and I'll step forth and walk my path. By the time I return, you will see me anew.

Black to Blank, I shall rewrite my life All over again. Be someone beyond your expectations.

~PATIENCE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS~
~Sign Off DiXz~

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Im A HappY GuY WitH A HappY FacE AnD A HappY AttitudE

!~Korean Pop~!


Wish List

1. LCD TV 32"
2. PS3
3 LV Bag
4. Unlimited Variety of Shoes
5. I want a Girlfriend XD