black-to-blank.blogspot.com

Our Hands Holds Our Future



I have Never felt so depressed in my entire life. I suddenly felt that I want more time to spend.

Although its Singapore... zzz... Yet i cant leave things behind. If you are reading... I really want to spend more time with you.

I want to hug you tight and never let go. Thats what I feel now. I want the warm hands of yours and the sweet scent of yours.

Wait For Me and never lose hope. Trust me And Never Let Go. Thats all I ask... I will be back Treating you twice of what you have done for me. Believe me.

~DiXz~

Ps: Im currently Leaving To Singo then... LEaving To Scotland~~~ Be back On the 23rd of June and might not have internet... I'll be staying in Singo for good~

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Im A HappY GuY WitH A HappY FacE AnD A HappY AttitudE

!~Korean Pop~!


Wish List

1. LCD TV 32"
2. PS3
3 LV Bag
4. Unlimited Variety of Shoes
5. I want a Girlfriend XD