Today...
THe day passed so slowly... I forgot to bring my watch out btw... I could not catch time or rather lost in time... Every second ticks but it felt like i was not moving at all..
A wonderer... wondering the streets looking at nowhere but my path which is never ending brings tears... Always wondering when will this come to a Happy Ending...
Things in life might look simple... But in reality... Hard things comes over and over again... crushing your heart and soul... trying to condemn you...
Everytime you wish time was slow it becomes so fast till you have not enought time to treasure what is infront of you... When times you want it to move faster and GEt along, time tends to move supremely slow and tries to kill you with uncertainty...
This life to me is short... thought there is hard times... i still need to get along... I treasure what I have came across, sorrow, joy, love, care, and pain... all these are life circle...
I treasure my time and I hope you treasure it too...
~Sad but Still STanding tall~
~DiXz Signs Off~
Posted by
DiXz



0 comments:
Post a Comment