Sry guys for not posting anything up haha was kindda bz with things and fuzzing with my mind... anyways...
Todays class was awesome... learn back basic choux paste... after that down and back to IS kitchen to start work...
BTW i joined B class today so... awesome... A Class IS GOOD ALSO HAR NOT BUYERS~!
Anyways my Eclairs WAs a disaster... i dont bloody know wtf happened but whoala....!
ITs like a piece of shit with the btm Burned! i dont dare to take any picture bcuz this is the 1st product that i made became so bad...
Its as think as a flat cookie and the btm was as black as a DArk Chocolate Chip Cookie...hillarious...
Anyways todays mood not that good... Alot Of Thinking And doubts....
Thinking bout lots of things... 1 of em is my future... my career... And what i really want in life...
Things just keep poping up when i think too much...
BUt my decisions are final... I have set my goal and im going to achieve it...
Things that I have started will not end until I say so...
Risked I take will not fail unless i give up~...
~I Motivation In Life~
Posted by
DiXz



0 comments:
Post a Comment