black-to-blank.blogspot.com

Our Hands Holds Our Future

Heyya today its the 1st day of CNY~

Nothing much on to do~ Just lazing aroud and recieving ang pao~

I found something pretty amusing while i was helping my mum buying vege in MV...

I found that there are still alot of MEN and WOMEN still shoping though most of the shops are closed....

Furthermore....( BTW i went MV alone to buy...)
I see alot alot alot alot alot of couples.... Its very disturbing haha...

Seems foolish though but as I look at them walk around I started to get jealous hahahaha

Maybe its because of the lack of having a Girlfriend syndrom... Just pretty sad looking at my side hahaha

Oh well....

I think now its pretty lame to think of all these... I should Focus on the ANG PAO first hahaha

Till Then....

OH YEA NEXT POST WILL BE MY 100th POST! Whoo... wonder what to blog about hahaha

TATA~

~DiXz signs OFF~

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Im A HappY GuY WitH A HappY FacE AnD A HappY AttitudE

!~Korean Pop~!


Wish List

1. LCD TV 32"
2. PS3
3 LV Bag
4. Unlimited Variety of Shoes
5. I want a Girlfriend XD