black-to-blank.blogspot.com

Our Hands Holds Our Future

I ever thought that drinking will make me forget and not remember anything...

One night of not remembering you might give m a good time...

Yet today i drank a flaming lumbo and burned my tongue...

Its a strong cocktail that it might knock out some 1...

Yet i remain sobber...

I thought That I would not think of you...

But I ended up thinking of you the whole night~...

I am depress and regret...

How I wish i could start all over again with you...

Thats just a wish...

Its never too late...

But its not my time to approch you...

Its yours...

But it seems to me...

Having and losing me its no different...

So~ that day might never come...

I still love...

But not Loved...

~DiXz signs OFF~

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Im A HappY GuY WitH A HappY FacE AnD A HappY AttitudE

!~Korean Pop~!


Wish List

1. LCD TV 32"
2. PS3
3 LV Bag
4. Unlimited Variety of Shoes
5. I want a Girlfriend XD