black-to-blank.blogspot.com

Our Hands Holds Our Future

JUST LOOK AT HER@!! SHE's Beautiful...

Look at me!~ I look like a fool~

JUST LOOK AT HER!!! She's had already forgotten the time we spend...

Look at me!~ A retard still looking into the past...

JUST LOOK AT HER!!! Independant and dont need any1... (or maybe already had some1)

Look at me!~ Always think so much that THAT one MIRACLE would come...

AM I STUPID OR STUPID...

Killing yourself with exesive exersise to worn out ur body so you could forget the moments...

FOOL OR FOOL...

Dixon~~ You are not important anymore... Dont think so much about miracles... it never happens

DUMB OR DUMB...

Always looking back... staring from far... what do you get... just a bit of happy tears seeing her so lifely and happy...?

BE REALISTIC!

Nothing comes the way u wanted it... I have to bare with it... Its my lost this time... And I lost flat~

~Love Is Unbealivable...
Just like you~ One of a Kind...
Go Find your Prince...
You Have My Best Wishes~

I HAVE NO REGrETS!

I WILL MOVE ON~...

TODAY ONWARDS THERE WILL BE NO ENTRIES IN THIS BLOG RELATING TO YOU~

UR OUT OF MY WORLD~

NOW SHUUUU~ XD

~DiXz signs OFF~

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Im A HappY GuY WitH A HappY FacE AnD A HappY AttitudE

!~Korean Pop~!


Wish List

1. LCD TV 32"
2. PS3
3 LV Bag
4. Unlimited Variety of Shoes
5. I want a Girlfriend XD