black-to-blank.blogspot.com

Our Hands Holds Our Future

This post is just a non fiction....

Darling Oh Darling... I know you are there waiting... UH(Gay Sound effect)

Are you Just a Dream... Or are You there for Me....

Maybe a Couple Years Or Two We will Be Bond Together...

We Have Time, We have Youth...

We Have Everything But Do We Have Faith?

IF* You are Willing To Await for MY Return,

Stay Put! I Will Come Back For You~

No Matter How Hurt You Have Been In The Past~

I'll Make You Forget and Just REMEMBER ME~

This Is MY VoW To MY LOVE...


P.S: This is Not To The One Use to be close to me~ Dont bother talkin behind me that i wrote such things to you~ Ntg to do with You~ You are HISTORY!~

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Im A HappY GuY WitH A HappY FacE AnD A HappY AttitudE

!~Korean Pop~!


Wish List

1. LCD TV 32"
2. PS3
3 LV Bag
4. Unlimited Variety of Shoes
5. I want a Girlfriend XD