black-to-blank.blogspot.com

Our Hands Holds Our Future

My thoughts are filling up~

These is something missing in my life~

It looks so close to me but yet its so far to reach~

A sentence for a sentence~

Looking at my hands... Asking myself...

Should it be Held By someone.~?~

Looking to my right... I See you standing beside...~

I want to hold you tight so you will never go~

I miss you all day but I cant have you all day~

Every Day~Every Night~Every Moment~

You are always in my mind~

I just want you to be By my side~

Be My Dream...

and Be My reality~

~DiXz Signs Off~

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Im A HappY GuY WitH A HappY FacE AnD A HappY AttitudE

!~Korean Pop~!


Wish List

1. LCD TV 32"
2. PS3
3 LV Bag
4. Unlimited Variety of Shoes
5. I want a Girlfriend XD