black-to-blank.blogspot.com

Our Hands Holds Our Future

Woosh~~~

Morning-
Had breakfast with Aunty and Uncle... haha they are so funny and cheerful...
Makes my day happier when they talk about eat eat eat eat food food food food... hehe
CAnt wait till they bring me out for good food YUM YUM!

Afternoon~
After I had breafast, I went home slack wanted to sleep but when I looked at the time was 1pm.
So I said forget it. Im gonna do something productive... haha
Ended up I changed my blog skin... Took not long... Only 2 hours =)

Late Afternoon~
Around 3 plus... Asking myself what should I bloody do when Im so darn free...
I Dig Out my shoes and I was like, "eh, Looks dirty huh... That one too... So as this one..:
Ended up washing 3 pairs of white shoe... USING A TOOTH BRUSH! OMG I REGRET WASHING.

Evening till Night~
Met Louis Around 6-ish... Had McD. Talked about every single person that walked pass...
Can see Lots of Stuff...XD
Then we head down to Raffles Link to get Sun-Tanning Oil HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Head back up to Starbucks and chilled till 10...
Walked to bugis MRT and home sweet home~

XD~Good Bye~XD

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Im A HappY GuY WitH A HappY FacE AnD A HappY AttitudE

!~Korean Pop~!


Wish List

1. LCD TV 32"
2. PS3
3 LV Bag
4. Unlimited Variety of Shoes
5. I want a Girlfriend XD