black-to-blank.blogspot.com

Our Hands Holds Our Future

I've finally thought about my past. The losses I have encountered. The pain I have felt. The torture I've gone through lossing my loved ones. The self that I've been hiding. The lies I told myself.

I've faked my smiles so many times till it becomes emotionless. Forces that I've place on myself trying to hide everything in the past. I never talked about my past because its so bitter. Im no satisfied for what I've become. I've lost me.

Drown myself through alcohol just to give me a peace of mind, a satisfaction for the moment, a pain killer for the time being and to hide myself.

There are so many things in life I have yet to complete but I cant move on any further. I always wanted to remain in my drunk state yet Im soon to face reality. Its a fact I hate the reality. I wish not to move an inch from moments of happiness.

It all comes to an end saying, face it thats your road to walk.

Good memories and time tends to leave faster, and
Bad memories and time tends to stay wounded deep in my heart.

Im Lonely
Im Lost
Im Fragile

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Im A HappY GuY WitH A HappY FacE AnD A HappY AttitudE

!~Korean Pop~!


Wish List

1. LCD TV 32"
2. PS3
3 LV Bag
4. Unlimited Variety of Shoes
5. I want a Girlfriend XD