black-to-blank.blogspot.com

Our Hands Holds Our Future

Im finally back in kl. Yet I'm feeling unsettled and my heart is yet to tear once again. Though everything looks fine, deep down inside our hearts we are all missing someone badly.

I myself am trying my very best to stay strong for my mother. I too hope so, that there will be someone there for me to. I'm feeling lonely, so lonely. Weak and soft heart with a strong and mature face.

Thats What I have now. Thats what I am now.

GIVE ME THE STRENGHT TO PULL THROUGH THIS LONG RUN OF SADNESS AND SORROW. PULL OUT THE FEELING OF REGRET BECAUSE THIS IS LIFE AND WE HAVE TO MOVE ON~

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Im A HappY GuY WitH A HappY FacE AnD A HappY AttitudE

!~Korean Pop~!


Wish List

1. LCD TV 32"
2. PS3
3 LV Bag
4. Unlimited Variety of Shoes
5. I want a Girlfriend XD